Environ Focus Care Clarity+ Botanical Infused Sebu-Tone Clarifier, specially formulated with clarifying exfoliators and sebum regulating ingredients this toner helps to remove the build-up of dead skin cells and assists in minimising the appearance of an oily shine.
Take charge and conquer confidence-crushing breakouts and reveal clear, healthy-looking skin with Environ’s new Focus Care™ Clarity+ Range.
PHASE I: CLEAN
It’s time to focus on CLEAN by eliminating CONGESTION and excess oil
Formulated with clarifying exfoliators and sebum regulating ingredients. This toner helps to remove the build up of dead skin cells & assists in minimising the appearance of an oily shine, leaving the skin looking smoother and more refined.
- • Regular use helps to improve your skin’s overall tone and texture
- • Helps to remove the build-up of dead skin cells
- • Assists in minimising the appearance of an oily shine
Environ Botanical Infused Sebu-Tone Clarifier
- After cleansing with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser, tone the face using this clarifying toner on cotton wool, gently wiping the cotton wool over the face
- Use morning and evening before applying Sebu-Lac Lotion and Sebu-ACE Oil
- Lactic Acid: Exfoliates the surface of the skin by breaking down the “glue” that holds dead skin cells together allowing the cells to shed naturally
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates causing the cells to shed more rapidly. Clears debris in the pore & hair follicles. Reduces acne flare ups
- Syringa Vulgaris: Balances sebum & reduces blemishes. Helps to control skin redness and inflammation
- Tea Tree Leaf Oil: Anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory. Accelerates wound healing
*Warning* This product contains Salicylic Acid as a keratolytic agent. Avoid using this product if any known allergies to the ingredients exist. Avoid if allergic to Aspirin.
*Warning* This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards