Environ Focus Care Youth+ Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Elixir contains Měiritage, a unique blend of extracts from Chinese roots used in traditional medicine, which has been shown to be effective in reducing the effects of oxidative stress (UV radiation and pollution) and lightening the appearance of uneven skin tone.
It also contains a combination of three powerful peptide complexes that may assist in improving the overall structure of the skin. This powerful combination of ingredients in this multifunctional serum may leave the skin looking radiantly luminous and resiliently younger for longer.
By combining Avance Elixir together with Environ’s vitamin A moisturisers, this remarkable product can assist in revitalising the skin’s appearance. This new innovation is the home care treatment of choice to augment the effects of advanced Environ professional in-salon treatments.
- Helps to reduce the damaging effects of UV radiation and pollution on the skin.
- Assists in maintaining the appearance of a more radiantly youthful and even complexion.
- Improves skin’s overall tone, texture and appearance by helping to minimise the visible signs of ageing.
Environ Tri-Peptide Complex Avance Elixir
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products
- Apply Avance Elixir and gently massage into your skin morning and/or evening before moisturising with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
- Any recommended Environ product in your Environ skin care regime can be applied thereafter
- Cosmetic needling prior to the application of Avance Elixir is recommended for advanced Environ users.
Key Ingredients: Matrixyl 3000, Trylagen and Matrixyl Synthe 6
All Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Lanolin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin.